#Z6, 3rd Floor, ZION Complex, No.20, Pammal Main Road, Pallavaram ,
Tamilnadu, India - 600075
Anavara is a customer-centric Medical Tourism facilitation company. A global operation with local footprint, they strive to understand the customer's requirement fully, provide a platform for connecting the customer to the hospital and doctor, and engage in extending all facilities to the customer in undertaking the journey to alleviate his condition.
Anavara works in several global locations, presently they cater to clients from Nigeria, their treatment centres are in India, Turkey, Thailand, Hungary, Romania etc. Furthermore, they have tied up with a leading partner to provide clinics in Germany, Austria, Switzerland.
Anavara is basically a group of passionate individuals for bringing affordable and quality healthcare within the reach of the clients who need it.
Anavara focuses on 4 main aspects in Medical Tourism - Information, Transparency, Communication and Experience.
Preparatory or Consultation Services
ANAVARA will assign a dedicated Customer Marketing Coordinator to customers, who will be responsible for initial discussion and arrangements for medical travel from the home country to destination country.
- Understand the Customer's requirements
- Assist in identifying the right hospital based on his/her medical requirements and budget
- Arrange for discussion with the doctor who will be performing the procedure by audio or video conference call
- Arrange for necessary Pre-treatment tests to be done in the home country if possible
- Secure transfer of all medical records to the hospital (using their hosted server)
- Provide complete information on the process of medical treatment, duration of stay (before and after treatment), accommodation, travel and tourism
Visa, Travel, Accommodation Services
The dedicated Customer Marketing Coordinator will also serve as the single point of contact for travel related services from the home country to destination country.
- Provide information on the process and paperwork required for Medical Visa
- Assist in obtaining a VISA request letter from hospital to process Medical VISA and obtain Visa (subject to embassy approval) in their home country
- Provide assistance with booking of air tickets and other necessary travel arrangements
- Arrange for Travel Insurance, Medical Insurance, and Foreign exchange as well as with any other information or assistance a Customer may require related to travel.
ANAVARA will assign a dedicated Customer Service Coordinator to customer who will be the single point of contact throughout their stay and medical treatment period in the destination country.
- Welcome the Customer in Airport and arrange for transfer to hospital / hotels
- Pick up services through their authorized ground transportation service providers
- Ambulance services arranged - In case of critically ill customers
- Provide Mobile and Communication services
- Arrange comfortable accommodation to Customer's companion / attenders traveling along with the Customer
Medical Treatment Services
Customer Service Coordinator / Branch Manager will be present at the hospital at the time of hospitalization and discharge, thus ensuring smooth processing and a hassle-free admission/discharge.
- Provide complete information on the Pre & Post treatment procedures
- Assist in scheduling appointments with Doctor for onsite consultation
- Arrange for OPD consultation and assist in necessary Pre-treatment procedures
- Provide complete assistance during hospitalization process
- Regular visit during Customer's hospital stay to ensure comfort and address any concerns
- Continuous follow up with doctors and hospitals regarding the treatment process and health status
- Arrange Concierge and Language Interpretation services
- Support during post treatment and recovery stages
- Provide information on tourism or vacation packages for relaxation, interesting places to visit and rejuvenation in the destination country
- Assist in arranging all services required for the tourism package selected by the Customer
- Serve as an assisting guide throughout the tour
Follow Up Services
a) Anavara's Service Centre Manager will obtain from the treating hospital and provide detailsof the procedure and all required documentation required for effective follow up.
They will arrange all necessary documents required before departure from destination country and ensure a smooth and safe travel back to their home country.
b) Anavara's Marketing Centre Manager will periodically follow up with Customer on their health status after reaching home country. If required by customer's personal physician they will coordinate with the treating hospital to obtain details if required.
In essense, Anavara will be "with you from discovery to complete recovery"