Spaze I- Tech Park #1022-23, 10th Floor, Tower A, Sohna Express Way, Sector 49,
Haryana , India - 122004
Certified Medical Facilitation Company by NABH
Registered and Recognised under Start up India Initiative
Member of SEPC ( Services Export Promotion Council)
eExpedise Healthcare offers a wide range of Health & Wellness Services to Indian & International Insurance Companies, Corporate Clients and Individual Members. It manages the complete life cycle of the patient traveling to various countries as part of Medical Tourism to avail quality healthcare at an affordable price.
They have over 3000 healthcare service providers globally, which include private clinics, diagnostic centers, pharmacies, nursing home and corporate hospitals in their network.
They have handpicked the service providers to ensure quality care at an affordable price by entering special rates. The process is being managed by professionals and subject matter experts to ensure patient as well as attendants are well-taken care during treatment and stay abroadThey endeavor to offer end-to-end facilitation to both domestic & International Medical travelers.
- Medical Treatment (Including all Major Surgeries Kidney Transplant, Liver Transplant, Bypass)
- Dental Treatment
- Wellness Tourism ( Ayurveda / Yoga)
- Treatment plan and Treatment cost from multiple Hospitals in India, to compare and take a decision.
- Dedicated Relationship Manager
- Assistance at the time of Hospitalisation and Discharge
- Prior consultation with treating doctor over the call or through video conference. Patient can avail the treatment only if he is satisfied with treating doctor or Hospital.
- Case Management through qualified and professional team, to ensure no over billing and excess charging.
- In house doctors monitoring the procedures performed & tests conducted by treating doctors to ensure no abuse.
- VISA & travel assistance service.
- Emergency Medical Evacuation Facility: If a member becomes ill or injured in an area of the globe where appropriate care is not available, we will intervene and use whatever transportation, equipment and personnel are necessary to evacuate that individual safely to the nearest facility that meets our rigorous standards.
- Emergency Support: Our operations center is staffed 24/7 by personnel who can evaluate, troubleshoot and make immediate referrals to qualified doctors and/or hospitals and arrange Immediate Ambulance to meet Medical emergency.
- Return of Mortal Remains: In the unfortunate event that a covered individual pass away while traveling, eExpedise Healthcare will complete the necessary paperwork, and arrange and pay for the necessary body preparations, shipping container and transport to bring the mortal remains home.