Tamil Nadu, India
They are a Medical Tourism Facilitator.
They help their clients (patients) to get the Best Possible Healthcare at a very Affordable price.
They ensure a Superior, Personalized Medical Travel experience.
They will get you all the information on the destination, Hospital accreditation, Physician's credentials and Patients' references.
They will arrange air travel, hotel accommodations, airport pickups and drop-offs, sightseeing and more.
They maintain a dossier of preferred Hospitals, Clinics, Physicians and Surgeons and can readily provide their clients with a list of healthcare providers to match their client's requirements.
They work with selected practitioners who are tops in their respective specialties often working within the walls of the most prestigious hospitals.
They have negotiated better-than-retail rates with Hospitals, Clinics, Physicians, Hotels and Airlines.
They will save your additional money on local transportation by providing airport pickup and drop off as well as transport to and from your clinic.
They also work with local tour companies, and can provide discounts on in-country vacations and sightseeing as well.
They work in collaboration with you, your companion, and your family, incorporating your treatment needs, budget and lifestyle preferences into one package designed to result in the most healthy, comfortable experience possible.
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Acute intermittent peritoneal Dialysis
- Continuous Ambulatory Peritoneal Dialysis
- Renal Transplant
- Paediatric Nephrology
- Hypertension Clinic
- Trans Urethral Resection of Prostate (TURP)
- Endoscopic and Laparoscopic Surgeries
- Reconstructive Urology
- Paediatric Urology
- Neurological Emergencies
- Neurological OPD Facility - Adult & Child Neurology Services
- Neuro Electrophysiological Studies:
- EEG Video Recording
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Evoked Potentials - Visual, Auditory & Somoto Sensory
- Neurological Intensive Care Facility including Stroke Unit & "Stroke - Fast Lane"
- Specialty Clinics for Epilepsy, Stroke, Movement Disorders and Memory Clinic
- Neuro Rehabilitation & Restructure Neurology
- Neurology Disorder Information & Counseling Centre
- Comprehensive Trauma Management
- Spinal Endoscopy, Disc Surgery & Spinal Instrumentation
- Endoscopic Neurosurgery
- Cerebrovascular Surgery & Endovascular Surgery
- Arterial Thrombolytic Therapy for Stroke
- Surgery for all Brain Tumors
- General Cardiology Clinic
- Adult Cardiology Clinic
- Paediatric Cardiology Clinic
- Pacemaker and Cardiac Arrythmia Clinic
- Hypertension Clinic
- Heart Rhythm Management including Elecro physiological Studies with Three Dimensional Mapping and Ablation
- Cardio Vascular Interventions - PTCA (Balloon Angioplasty), Stenting, Valvuloplasty, PTRA etc.
- Non-Invasive Cardiology - ECG, Stress ECG, Echo Doppler, Transesophageal Echo, Vascular Profile, Ambulatory BP Monitoring, Ambulatory ECG, Event Recorder.
- Syncope Clinic
- Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Surgery
- Valve Replacement Surgery
- Valve Repair Surgery
- Re-do Cardiac Surgery
- Arrhythmia Surgery
- State-of-the-art Video Endoscopy System
- Argon Plasma Coagulation for endoscopic Hemostasis
- Diagnostic Endoscopic procedures:
- Gastroduodenoscopy, Colonoscopy, Enteroscopy, and ERCP.
- Therapeutic procedures:
- Endoscopic Hemostasis Sclerotherapy, Endoclip and Band Ligation of Varices, Stricture Dilatation, Foreign body removal, Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomy, Clolonoscopic Hemostasis, Polypectomy, Stricture Dilatations, Placement of Enteral Stents, Endoscopic Sphincterotomy, CBD stone removal, Biliary Stenting of Malignant Biliary Strictures etc.
- Arthritis Clinic
- SLE, Vasculitis and Connective Tissue Disease Clinic
- Immunodeficiency Clinic
- Fibromyalgia and Chronic Pain Clinic
- Counseling for Arthritis and Chronic Pain
- Diabetic Centre
- Thyroid Centre
- Adolescent Medicine
- Obesity Clinic
- Growth Clinic
- Well Woman Clinic
- Men's Clinic
- Osteoporosis Clinic
- Diabetic Foot Clinic
- The department has the facilities of both Teletherapy and Brachytherapy
- Well-equipped Mould Room, Simulation, X-ray Machine, state-of-the-art treatment planning system for precise Radiotherapy Treatment
- Cancer Screening Clinic
- Cancer Awarness Programmes and Screening Camps. Helpline for cancer patients
- Early detection of Gynec-malignancies. Advanced and ultra-radical surgical procedures
- Novel treatment strategies for Cancer of Cervix (womb) and Ovarian Tumors
- Palliative care, Psychological and Sexual rehabilitation of the patients
- Cancer Screening and awareness programmes in the community.
Medical Oncology - Cancer Treatment for Adults and Children
- Chemotherapy for all Solid Tumors including Breast, Cervix, Head and Neck.
- Treatment of Haematological Malignancies, Lymphomas and Leukemias, Implantation and care of long-term Venous Access Devices
- Antibody Therapy with various Monoclonal Antibodies
- Interventional Diagnostic Procedures
- Major Radical Surgical Resection including Multi-organ Resection for various Tumors of Head and Neck, GIT (Gastro Intestinal Tract) etc.,
- Head and Neck oncology, GI oncology, Breast Thoracic oncology, Bone and Soft Tissue Tumors.
- Organ Conservative Surgeries for early Disease
- Comprehensive Treatment Planning, including Integration of other modalities.
EMERGENCY, TRAUMA & CRITICAL CARE
- Round-the-clock Emergency Services with Transport and Resuscitation unit connected by Wireless and Hotline
- Intensive Care provides committed, quality care for critically ill patients
- International specification standards for infrastructural facility and quality
- State-of-the-art Ventilatory and Monitoring Equipment
- Comprehensive Pre-anesthesia Clinic
- Quality Anesthesia Services with state-of-the-art Equipment
- Acute Pain Services
- Pain Clinic and Palliative Care Services
DIAGNOSTIC IMAGING AND INTERVENTIONAL RADIOLOGY
- Multi Slice CT Scanning
- Computed Radiography
- Ultra Sonography and Colour Doppler
- Conventional Radiology
LABORATORY FACILITIES (Specialised Referral Testing Lab Services)
- Clinical Pathology
- Molecular Biology
- Clinical Immunology
- Round-the-clock Service
PHYSIOTHERAPY AND REHABILITATION
- Neuro Rehabilitation
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Management of Cerebral Palsy
- Pain Management
- Exercise Programme for Geriatric, Obesity
- Antenatal Exercise Program
- OBG (Obstetrics & Gynaecology)
- Neonatology (NICU)
- Paediatric Surgery
- Plastic Surgery
- Vascular Surgery
- General Surgery
HEALTH CHECK-UP PLANS
- Pre-Employment Health Check up Package
- Executive Health Check up - Regular Package
- Executive Health Check up - Master Package
- Cardiac Health Check - Package
- Diabetic Health Check up - Regular Package
- Comprehensive Diabetic Health Check up Package
- Well Child Screening - Package
- Teen Health Check - Package
- Permarital Health Check (Women) Package
- Premarital Health Check (Men) Package
- Well Woman check - Package
- Antenatal Screening - Package
- Senior citizen Health Check up (Women)
- Senior citizen Health Check up (Men)
- Cancer Detection Health Check (Men)
Match you with the appropriate hospital and physician(s).
By far the most important service that their facilitator provides is that of a matchmaker. They have years of experience with treatment centers, physicians, and healthcare staff, and are in a position to find only the best fit for you. Becatheme their firm's success depends on references from satisfied clients like you, they work very hard to make the physician-patient relationship a good match from the start.
Arrange and confirm appointments.
Once their client have selected or approved a physician, they handle all the details of making the appointments for consultations, tests and treatment. They will push the right buttons to fast-track their medical arrangements.
Expedite the transfer of their medical information.
They can work with you and their physicians at home and abroad to relay medical data, including history, x-rays, test results, recommendations, and other documentation. They can help you get data into the right format for emailing or help you determine the best way to ship documents.
Book Air Travel.
They have arrangements with airlines for good deals on airfares, and booking international flights is usually a standard part of their service and their travel department will handle it for you.
They will assist you in getting the necessary visas for you to travel to the country of their destination.
Reserve Lodging and other accommodations.
They will work with their budget and lifestyle preferences to put you in touch with hotels closest to their treatment center. They will book the reservations and arrange amenities such as private nursing care, etc.
Arrange in-country transportation.
They will handle the transportation from the airport to the hotel or treatment center. If transport is required between their hotel and treatment center, all those arrangements will be handled by them.
Help manage post-treatment procedures.
They will be helping you at the point of discharge from their treatment center, ensuring that their exit paperwork and other documentation are in order.
Help with recovery and recuperation.
Little publicized and often overlooked are the recovery resorts, surgical retreats, and recuperation hotels that can make a week or two of post-treatment more bearable – sometimes even enjoyable. They know all about such facilities in the area and work in close partnership with the better ones. They will help you on this front as well.
Help with leisure activity planning.
If you and their companion are up for a pre- or post-treatment trip, they offer assistance with side trips, car rentals, hotels, restaurants, and other travel amenities.