In the initial days when the concept of Outsourcing of healthcare treatment to India was a relatively new, the infrastructure in India was not world class and the Hospitals were more under renovations and expansions, it was difficult to market the concept.
The things have undergone a drastic change in recent years, and now, the fact that India not only offers world-class treatment but also makes all this available at a much lesser price is well accepted worldwide.
The Real Challenge lies in identifying the right doctor and the right hospital for a particular kind of treatment. A hospital marketing itself in a particular country would always advise and suggest its own specialties and doctors where as it may not be best in all kinds of treatments. There are also times when the Doctors switch hospitals, and this knowledge is very essential if they talk of providing the best services.
So it is difficult for any outsider (foreign patient) to identify the best combination of doctor and hospital in his given price budget.
That is where KAIZEN steps into the scene. Its founders have been in the Health care Industry for the last 15 years or more. And that's not all, most of their team members are ex-hospital employees who are very well verse with the day-to-day activities at the hospitals. e.g.
- Latest infrastructure being placed at hospitals
- Track the changes made by the hospital or doctors in their team
- Doctors switching hospitals
- Success rate of a doctor in a particular surgery
- Latest trends in various treatments
- The pricing of various hospitals for different treatments
- The hidden costs in various treatments
With so many advantages provided by Kaizen, it has clear edge over other tour operators or for that matter even the hospitals. No wonder Kaizen is being chosen as the preferred Health Care Facilitator and Medical Tour Operator by many foreign patients.
- Balloon Angioplasty
- Heart Valve Surgery
- Pace Maker Implantation (PPI)
- Heart Transplant
- Partial Knee replacement and Total Knee replacement
- Total Hip Replacement
- The Hip Resurfacing
- Spinal Disc Replacement
- Spinal Fusion
- Kidney Transplant
- Liver Transplant
- Cornea Transplant
- Bone Marrow Transplants
- Heart Transplant
- Radio Therapy
- Bone Marrow Transplants
- Hair Transplant
- Laser Hair Removal
- Nose Correction
- Brow Lift Eyelid Correction
- Face Lift
- Lips Correction
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Upliftment
- Breast Reduction
- Robotic Radical Prostectomy
- Robotic Organ Transplantation
- Send patient's clinical reports to different doctors and hospitals
- Seek the evaluations of those doctors
- Share the same information with the patient and help him decide the best doctor and hospital for his specific treatment based on his budget.
- Help the patient understand the process and paperwork for Medical Visa and Treatment as per the laws of both the countries (home country and India)
- Help the patient arrange for Medical Visa
- Let the patient know the approximate number of days of stay required inside and outside the hospital
- Discuss with the patient any possibility of touring some exotic tourist destinations in India and that too much prior to his departure so that he can plan his trip accordingly
- Help the patient plan his itinerary based on his convenience and availability of the doctor.
- Help the patient decide the kind of accommodation he would require during his stay in India.
- Fix the OPD consultation with the Doctor.
- Receive the patient and his attendants at the Indian airport (ambulance, if required) and transfer them to the accommodation/ hospital
- Take patient to the doctor for OPD consultation
- Assure that somebody is there with the patient during the time when tests and OPD consultations take place. The patient will not have to run from pillar to post to find his way out for different tests and OPDs, until the time the patient's procedure is fixed and is admitted.
- Pay frequent visits to the patient during his stay at the hospital and ensure that the attendants are also suitably looked after
- Keep the referral doctor of the patient well informed about the progress of the patient through specially designed CRM software
- Arrange for the attendants tours during the process of recuperation of the patient, if they require so Or do it along with the patient, as per the wish of the family.
- Help get the patient discharge and help patient settle his bills with the hospital.
- Help patient and attendant settle the bills for the Guest House/ Hotel while checking out.
- Arrange transport to the Airport for the patient's return journey to his home country.
- Keep in touch with the patients on a regular basis through emails
- During the process of follow up, arrange a call between the patient and the treating doctor in India
- If need arises, arrange a call among Referral Doctor, Patient and the Treating doctor in India
- Arrange Follow up camps in various countries through different hospitals and inform all their patients through email about it, so that they can also come and get themselves checked